Many of the most important and high-paying jobs now revolve around data. While there are many areas of expertise, there’s one that’s particularly in demand.
SQL, which stands for Structured Query Language, is the most widely-implemented programming language for managing and communicating with databases. Since virtually every big business deals with data, it’s very much in demand. Oh, and the average salary is a casual $85,377, according to job search site Indeed.com.
You could go back to school to gain these skills, but this Complete SQL Certification Bundle could also get you a leg up.
Fast track your SQL knowledge from beginner to advanced.
This 11-course bundle spans over 120 hours of training designed to fast track your SQL knowledge from beginner to advanced. You’ll start by preparing for your Microsoft 70-461 certification by learning to write basic Transact-SQL queries for Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
From there, you’ll prepare for six more advanced Microsoft SQL Server 2012 certification exams, two Microsoft SQL Server 2016 certification exams, and two Oracle 12c OCP certification exams. Each will validate your SQL knowledge and make you more desirable to potential employers.
The Complete SQL Certification Bundle:
- Microsoft 70-461: Querying SQL Server 2012 ($299 value)
- Microsoft 70-462: Administering SQL Server 2012 Databases ($299 value)
- Microsoft 70-463: Implementing A Data Warehouse With SQL Server 2012 ($299 value)
- Microsoft 70-464: Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Database ($299 value)
- Microsoft 70-465: Designing Database Solutions For Microsoft SQL Server 2012 ($299 value)
- Microsoft 70-466: Implementing Data Models & Reports With Microsoft SQL Server ($299 value)
- Microsoft 70-467: Designing Business Intelligence Solutions With Microsoft SQL Server ($299 value)
- Microsoft 70-764 SQL Server 2016 ($299 value)
- Microsoft 70-765: Provisioning SQL Databases ($299 value)
- Oracle 12c OCP 1Z0-061: SQL Fundamentals ($299 value)
- Oracle 12c OCP 1Z0-062: Installation & Administration ($299 value)
This 11-course Complete SQL Certification Bundle has a combined retail value of almost $3,300, but you can get the total package for just $39 today.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.
Like this deal? Check out Vault, the best way to secure your online data for just $9.99/month.
Powered by WPeMatico