Update (05/21/18): While we still don’t have official unlocked pricing for the LG G7 ThinQ in the U.S., T-Mobile announced that it will sell the device for $750. Check out the full article below for more pricing updates.
Original article: The LG G7 ThinQ is finally here, and boy is this a nice phone. It’s powered by the latest and greatest specs, has some killer new audio features, and some interesting improvements in the camera department. Want to know where you can buy the LG G7 ThinQ? Look no further.
Below you will find all of the LG G7 price and availability details we know so far. Of course, we’ll be sure to update this article as more details trickle in. Without any further delay, let’s jump right in!
LG G7 ThinQ price
According to T-Mobile, the LG G7 ThinQ will cost $750 in the United States. That’s a significant increase in price from the LG G6’s $650 price point last year.
As of this writing, we’re not sure how much the unlocked handset will sell for, or how much it’ll cost at any other carriers.
According to Etnews, G7 ThinQ’s price in Korea has been set with the country’s three main carriers at 899,800 won (~$833), while the G7 ThinQ Plus will cost 973,500 won (~$900).
LG G7 ThinQ release date and availability in the U.S.
Here’s where things get a little more complicated. LG isn’t making it easy for users to understand when and where they’ll be able to buy the phone — the company is leaving that up to the carriers. So far, we have the following LG G7 release date and availability details.
The LG G7 release date in the U.S. and Canada is Friday, June 1. That’s when you’ll be able to buy the G7 ThinQ online and in most of the major carrier stores and retailers. You can sign up to receive updates on the G7’s availability in the U.S. at this link.
- Verizon pre-orders for the LG G7 ThinQ begin Thursday, May 24, with the official launch date slated for June 1.
- Sprint pre-orders begin Friday, May 25, and customers will be able to buy the device on June 1.
- T-Mobile announced that the LG G7 ThinQ will be up for pre-order on Friday, May 25 at 5 a.m. PT, and available in-store on June 1. It’ll be available for $750 full retail or for $30 down and $30 a month on T-Mobile’s Equipment Installment Plan (EIP).
- AT&T has no plans to sell the LG G7 ThinQ. Instead, it will offer a new LG device this summer that will be exclusive to the AT&T network.
- US Cellular will not be holding pre-orders for the G7 ThinQ, though the device will be available for purchase from the carrier on June 1.
LG G7 ThinQ Canada release date and availability
The LG G7 ThinQ will be available in Canada on Friday, June 1. Bell, Freedom Mobile, Telus, SaskTel, and Rogers have all confirmed June 1 as the G7 availability date, though we don’t have any information regarding pre-orders yet.
Did we miss anything? Have any other pricing or availability details that we didn’t include? If so, please leave a comment below, and be sure to check out our related G7 ThinQ coverage:
- LG G7 ThinQ hands-on: Amplified
- LG G7 ThinQ vs LG G6: Definitely upgrade
- LG G7 ThinQ specs: Fantastic audio and a super bright screen
- These are our top 7 favorite LG G7 ThinQ features
- LG G7 ThinQ: Everything you need to know
- What is DTS:X virtual surround sound in the LG G7 ThinQ?
- If you want it bad enough, LG might let you remap the G7’s Assistant button
Powered by WPeMatico