Welcome to our PUBG Mobile update tracker! We’ll be collating all of the official PUBG update notes and breaking down all the new features added to the hit battle royale game for Android and iOS phones and tablets.
If you’re a fan of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile (and chowing down on chicken dinners), be sure to bookmark this page to stay up-to-date with all of the map updates, weapon and armor balance changes and additions, new modes, and much more.
Winner Winner! Check out the rest of our PUBG Mobile content:
- PUBG Mobile review — does it live up to the original’s legacy?
- PUBG Mobile tips and tricks: How to survive and win a battle royale
- PUBG vs PUBG mobile: the ten biggest differences
- PUBG Mobile: How to change your name and appearance
- Fortnite vs PUBG: Ten mobile differences between the two biggest battle royales
- Tencent Gaming Buddy: The best way to play PUBG Mobile on PC
PUBG update: The latest
PUBG Mobile update 0.14.0 overview
Release date: August 14, 2019
The August PUBG Mobile update is here, and with it an exciting new zombie infection game mode. In it, there are two teams — zombies and defenders — and the first one to wipe out the other wins. Only defenders have guns, but each defender the zombies take down will add another player to their ranks.
Sticking with this season’s nautical theme, a slew of new cosmetic items have been made available. Plus, the daily mission rewards have been revamped, making it much easier for free-to-play players to unlock new goodies.
Tencent hasn’t released the official patch notes for update 0.14.0, but here are the most important changes:
- Sea Treasure Themes – To continue the Summer season of nautical fun, an all-new theme of Sea Treasure graces PUBG MOBILE’s main menu and in-game items;
- Global Treasure Hunt – Today’s treasure-themed update brings with it an unprecedented in-game hunt with million-dollar prize pool. Players can collect gold, silver and bronze compasses to redeem rewards;
- Royale Pass Season 8 – Previous fan-favorite items have restocked for players to earn and unlock;where
- Daily Mission System Update – All daily in-game challenges unlock upgraded rewards for even more chances to earn rare loot;
- iOS Background Downloading – iOS players can now keep PUBG MOBILE open as a background app while downloading updates;
- Android Resources Extension Pack – Beginning today, the Android installation package size has been reduced, and rarely-used in-game equipment can be stored in the Resources Extension Pack until they are needed.
PUBG Mobile update history
PUBG Mobile update 0.13.5 overview
Release date: July 16, 2019.
Season 8 is finally here, and with it a slew of new costume and unlockables. This season is ocean themed, so expect beach outfits and accessories. But not all of the items added in this PUBG Mobile update are aesthetic, with a new submachine gun called the PP-19 dropping into Erangel and Vikendi. It uses an oversized magazine with 53 rounds of 9mm ammo.
On top of all the new content, there’s a new graphics setting for HDR mode on high-end devices. It isn’t available on all devices, but Snapdragon 855 devices like the OnePlus 7 Pro have it. Be aware that it will cause the game to eat through your battery even more than it already did.
Check out the full patch notes here!
PUBG Mobile update 0.13.0 overview
Release date: June 12, 2019.
PUBG Mobile update 0.13.0 brings a brand new mode to the Darkest Night EvoGround map. It returns to an era before Battle Royale games took over with 4v4 team deathmatch gameplay. Players respawn infinitely, and match time is reduced to a mobile-friendly 6 minutes.
Fans will also be happy to learn that new anti-cheat measures have been added. This third-party system detects and reports cheaters using emulators or other modifiers. Check out the full PUBG Mobile update 0.13.0 patch notes below!
PUBG Mobile update 0.13.0 patch notes
- Added Team Deathmatch mode to EvoGround. This new mode features fast-paced firefights in both FPP and TPP. Players can also create their own rooms with room cardsAdded control settings for FPP. Players can now have separate settings for TPP and FPP
- Upgraded 3rd party app prevention system and enhanced detection of cheating behavior via Virtual App, emulators and modifiers
- Added MVP showcase system at the end of each match. All players will receive a default MVP pose. The top 3 players in Classic mode or the MVP of the winning squad in TDM will be featured
- In Vikendi, players will now leave footprints, trails and tire tracks on snow
- Added a dedicated button for climbing that can be enabled in the settings
- When killed by friendly fire, now players can decide if the teammate should lose merit or not
- Added a Godzilla theme. Godzilla themed lobby background will be available together with many themed events and rewards after the update
- Added new popularity gift and ranking reward. Every week, the top 100 players in the list may collect the title All-time Popularity or Recent Popularity
- Added Charisma Ranking. The permanent outfits and firearm/vehicle finishes collected by a player will increase their Charisma
- Victory Legion: Complete 1/5/10/20 matches with Dominating in Team Deathmatch
- Alpha & Omega: Get the first kill and final blow in a Team Deathmatch
- T-800: Achieve Terminator 1 time in Team Deathmatch
- Envoy of War: Complete a series of missions in Team Deathmatch.
Survive Till Dawn and Darkest Night changes
- The old zombies have been replaced by 4 types of new zombies
- Liquid Nitrogen Grenades now leave behind a cloud of freezing smoke on the ground for a long period after explosion, reducing the movement speed of any unit in the area
- Added new mode combat modifiers
- Certain zombies now have new abilities: Tanks will empower nearby allies; Skinners can slow nearby players
- A new factory has replaced the police station
- Players can now combine items in batches
- Equipped items will be displayed on top
- Duplicated new items will no longer be indicated by a red dot and the “new” tag
- The Backpack and Helmet tabs have been moved to the Customization tab.
- Arcade mode opening times have been adjusted. Mondays and Wednesdays: Sniper Training & War; Tuesdays and Thursdays: Mini-Zone & Quick Match; Fridays to Sundays: All Arcade modes are available. All times are in UTC
- Protective items are now 25% more durable. Their effectiveness remains unchanged
- Players can now bolt/reload a bolt action rifle while moving instead of completing the process while aiming down sights
- Improved the animation in FPP when running while holding an SMG.
- Vehicles now have improved feedback on explosions
- Event Center now has improved interactions and better tutorials for the event missions
- Crew Challenge Qualifying Round has been expanded. Now 6 qualifying matches will be held every day, up from 5. Each squad can participate up to 3 matches per day, up from 2. Each squad is allowed to participate a total of 18 qualifying matches, up from 12. And new items have been added to the Crew Shop
- Players who have registered for Crew Challenge will now receive a notice 10 minutes before a match starts
- Players can now collect all rewards from daily missions, progress missions and achievements all at once
- Added 3 new Clan Insignias for Lv. 7, Lv. 9, and Lv. 10
- Added a latency indicator to the main screen. Green, yellow, and red represents a good, average, or bad connection
PUBG Mobile version 0.12.5 update overview
Release date: May 16, 2019
This update kicks off Season 7, which sees a return to military-style themes with the Urban Scavenger and Assault Squad skins. You’ll have to purchase the newly released Season 7 Elite Royale Pass and reach Rank 100 in order to choose just one of the two exclusive skins.
This season introduces the Royale Pass EZ Mission License, which has three different levels of perks to purchase. The first unlocks weekly challenges a week early, the second gives two free mission cards each week, and the third removes the 10 quest requirement for the week 8 chest. Hop into game and see what else Season 7 has to offer!
PUBG Mobile update 0.12.5 patch notes
- Season 7 has begun! A new Royale Pass is available in-game.
- New Royale Pass Season is here with the new EZ Mission License, character beard, and parachute/flight trails.
- New Weapon: Skorpion, a machine pistol that fires 9mm rounds. Drops in all maps.
- Added dedicated servers for players in Middle East.
- The Subscription feature has been tuned.
- Added category tabs to the Shop.
- Adjusted audio to reduce interruptions.
What would you like to see in future updates to PUBG Mobile? Let us know in the comments.
Powered by WPeMatico