Welcome to our PUBG Mobile update tracker! We’ll be collating all of the official PUBG update notes and breaking down all the new features added to the hit battle royale game for Android and iOS phones and tablets.
If you’re a fan of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile (and chowing down on chicken dinners), be sure to bookmark this page to stay up-to-date with all of the map updates, weapon and armor balance changes and additions, new modes, and much more.
Winner Winner! Check out the rest of our PUBG Mobile content:
- PUBG Mobile review — does it live up to the original’s legacy?
- PUBG Mobile tips and tricks: How to survive and win a battle royale
- PUBG vs PUBG mobile: the ten biggest differences
- PUBG Mobile: How to change your name and appearance
- Fortnite vs PUBG: Ten mobile differences between the two biggest battle royales
- Tencent Gaming Buddy: The best way to play PUBG Mobile on PC
PUBG update: The latest
PUBG Mobile update 0.14.5 overview
Release date: September 12, 2019
It’s time for another PUBG Mobile update, and this one kicks off Season 9 with new warrior-themed content and a few tweaks to the mission system. Season 9 will officially begin late in the day on September 12 (or early on September 13, depending on where you live), so you may have to wait a few hours to snag the new Royale Pass.
Unlike previous updates, 0.14.5 doesn’t bring much in the way of new weapons, vehicles, or game modes. Those changes can be expected in the next major PUBG update in October. Be sure to log in though, as you may win a free trip to the PUBG Mobile Club Open (PMCO) 2019 Fall Global Finals. Read more about our experience at the previous global finals in case you need any more motivation to visit the incredible mobile esports event.
Check out the full PUBG Mobile update 0.14.5 patch notes here.
PUBG Mobile update history
PUBG Mobile update 0.14.0 overview
Release date: August 14, 2019
The August PUBG Mobile update is here, and with it an exciting new zombie infection game mode. In it, there are two teams — zombies and defenders — and the first one to wipe out the other wins. Only defenders have guns, but each defender the zombies take down will add another player to their ranks.
Sticking with this season’s nautical theme, a slew of new cosmetic items have been made available. Plus, the daily mission rewards have been revamped, making it much easier for free-to-play players to unlock new goodies.
Tencent hasn’t released the official patch notes for update 0.14.0, but here are the most important changes:
- Sea Treasure Themes – To continue the Summer season of nautical fun, an all-new theme of Sea Treasure graces PUBG MOBILE’s main menu and in-game items;
- Global Treasure Hunt – Today’s treasure-themed update brings with it an unprecedented in-game hunt with million-dollar prize pool. Players can collect gold, silver and bronze compasses to redeem rewards;
- Royale Pass Season 8 – Previous fan-favorite items have restocked for players to earn and unlock;where
- Daily Mission System Update – All daily in-game challenges unlock upgraded rewards for even more chances to earn rare loot;
- iOS Background Downloading – iOS players can now keep PUBG MOBILE open as a background app while downloading updates;
- Android Resources Extension Pack – Beginning today, the Android installation package size has been reduced, and rarely-used in-game equipment can be stored in the Resources Extension Pack until they are needed.
PUBG Mobile update 0.13.5 overview
Release date: July 16, 2019.
Season 8 is finally here, and with it a slew of new costume and unlockables. This season is ocean themed, so expect beach outfits and accessories. But not all of the items added in this PUBG Mobile update are aesthetic, with a new submachine gun called the PP-19 dropping into Erangel and Vikendi. It uses an oversized magazine with 53 rounds of 9mm ammo.
On top of all the new content, there’s a new graphics setting for HDR mode on high-end devices. It isn’t available on all devices, but Snapdragon 855 devices like the OnePlus 7 Pro have it. Be aware that it will cause the game to eat through your battery even more than it already did.
Check out the full patch notes here!
What would you like to see in future updates to PUBG Mobile? Let us know in the comments.
Powered by WPeMatico