Head over to Amazon to get your hands on the cheapest 1TB solid state drives in the world at the time of writing.
All four SSDs are available at only $92.99 (roughly £75/AU$135), with free delivery in the US – although international customers will incur additional shipping and import charges.
They are all standard SATA 2.5-inch SSDs with 3D NAND chips (rather than QLC) and most likely use a variant of the Silicon Motion SM2258. They also all support Windows TRIM optimization command, SMART technology and come with three-year warranties.
- Check out our list of the best portable SSDs on the market
- SSD vs HDD: which is best for your needs?
- Here’s our list of the best cheap SSD deals
Unlike many rival offerings, these drives actually pack the full 1TB of storage, rather than 960GB (although the actual usable storage will be slightly lower). At 7mm high, they should be compatible with some of the larger laptops on the market, as well as certain games consoles.
Internal hard disk drives are still far cheaper than SSDs, but the gap is rapidly decreasing; 5400RPM HDDs of similar size cost about $40, while faster 7200RPM models retail for $50 or more.
- Here’s our list of the best SSDs of 2020
Bear in mind
- If these products aren’t available in your region, you may have to use a specialist parcel forwarding service if you want to take advantage of the deal.
- If you’ve managed to get hold of a cheaper product with equivalent specifications, in stock and brand new, let us know and we’ll tip our hat to you.