Over the years, the Galaxy Note line has garnered a dedicated following of passionate power users who don’t like making sacrifices when it comes to their smartphone buying decisions. Sure, Notes are generally more expensive than most other phones on the market, but for that money you get some of the best specs and all the features you could ask for. Well, until this year.
While the Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus make a few sacrifices on the spec sheet, it sounds like both phones will still manage to deliver a great overall experience.
That’s why we asked you to let us know which one you were planning on buying: the Galaxy Note 10, Note 10 Plus, both, or neither. Out of almost 3,300 total votes, the results are clear, but not necessarily surprising.
Are you buying the Galaxy Note 10 or Galaxy Note 10 Plus?
Unsurprisingly, there’s a clear winner here: 37.6% (1,232) of Android Authority readers voted that they had already pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus, while just 262 — or 8% — pre-ordered the Galaxy Note 10. 0.9% of readers were apparently so torn that they pre-ordered both the Note 10 and Note 10 Plus.
33.9% of readers (1,111) are passing on both devices, while 19.6% are still on the fence. For those people — don’t worry! We have our Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus in for review, so we’ll hopefully help you make up your mind in the next couple weeks.
More posts about Samsung Galaxy Note 10
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs LG G8 ThinQ: Which is right for you?
Should I upgrade my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to the Note 10 or Note 10 Plus?
Samsung’s Galaxy Note 10 game streaming service launches next month
Are you buying the Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10 Plus? (Poll of the Week)
Plan Picks: Note 10 deals including 50% off or a $1,300 savings!
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Huawei P30 Pro: Which one is right for you?
Best Samsung Galaxy Note 10 25W chargers
Oops: The Galaxy Note 10 uses aluminum, not stainless steel
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Galaxy Note 9: What are the differences? (Video!)
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus vs OnePlus 7 Pro: Which is right for you?
Here are some of the best comments from last week’s poll explaining why they voted the way that they did:
- I’m planning to buy the Note 10+ but definitely not for $1000+. Waiting for December/January discounts to buy it.
- I’ve been a Note user since 2011, but I don’t think I’d accept a free Note 10 in 2019 to use, yet alone purchase one with my money. I could stomach purchasing and using a Note 10+ (not at the current asking price though) pending when Samsung gets off their high horse to give us a worthy Note 9 upgrade.
- Enjoying my s10+ very much. The base model note10 would be a downgrade. No jack, no micros/d and a 1080p display, huh on a note phone no way. Why this phone exists, I’ll never know. I really think Samsung screwed the pooch on the base model note. And 1,000 dollars is way too much! The regular note will not have stellar sales, mark my words!
- Nope, Only if it comes with snapdragon 855 plus
- My Note 9 has LITERALLY every I need and I personally see N10 as a downgrade in many areas.
- Neither. I am tired of big phones. Curved glass has always and will continue to suck. No sdCard. Too small of a battery. Pls make a Note 10e and give it a really big battery. Then.. we’ll see.
That’s it for this week, everyone. As always, thanks for voting, thanks for the comments, and don’t forget to let us know what you thought of the results below!
Powered by WPeMatico