This week we went hands-on with the OPPO R11s, reviewed the Garmin vívosport, compared the LG V30 with the Galaxy Note 8, and talked about what we’re expecting to see in the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845. Here’s the news of the week!
Who wants to win a Google Pixel 2?
10 Android stories we handpicked for you
OPPO R11s hands-on Following in the footsteps of the R11, the OPPO R11s and R11s Plus improve on three key areas: display, cameras and software. This is our OPPO R11s hands-on.
Black Friday 2017: save big on phones, smartwatches, and more This Black Friday, shop smarter with our Black Friday 2017 tech deals roundup. This list will be continuously updated throughout the Black Friday season.
Want to attend the OnePlus 5T launch? Here’s your chance! Want to see the OnePlus 5T first? Want to attend a really cool event and get some swag? Here’s your exclusive chance to attend the OnePlus 5T launch!
The Pixel 2 is the Android experience everyone deserves If you’re judging the Pixel 2 on headlines alone, you’re missing out, because when you’re using the new phones it’s an entirely different vibe.
LG V30 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8 We pit what many consider the true flagships of their respective companies against each other in this comparison of the LG V30 and Samsung Galaxy Note 8!
What to expect from Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 845 Qualcomm is expected to launch its Snapdragon 845 mobile platform in December, so here’s what we think the company has planned.
What being an ‘AI first’ company means for Google Google shifted to an “AI first” company this year, and this has already had an effect its latest products, but it’s all part of an even bigger shift.
The next big thing in small screens Right now, you can have any display you like – as long as it’s an LCD or an OLED. Will these be the only choices for mobile device buyers forever? Maybe not…
Google’s Pixel 2 fabric cases are well worth the steep price tag Google released some new fabric cases with the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL. I’ve been using one for a few weeks, and I think they’re great.
Don’t miss these videos
Watch more Android videos on our YouTube channel.
More hot news
- Harry Potter AR game coming in 2018 from Pokémon Go’s Niantic Labs
- Android has a new feature to highlight apps that cause bad battery life
- Samsung releases second Galaxy S8 Oreo beta firmware
- Google is opening Pixel 2’s Do Not Disturb driving mode API to 3rd party developers
- Samsung quietly outs its next-gen processor – the Exynos 9810
- A bunch of balloons delivered basic internet to 100,000 Puerto Rico residents
- All of the Pixel 2 XL issues we’ve heard about so far
- Galaxy S9 might not come with that one feature we’re all waiting for
- Google will bring AR apps to ‘hundreds of millions’ of Android devices in 2018
- OnePlus stands by Dash Charge, will not include wireless charging in the 5T
- Samsung just announced a beautiful Burgundy Red Galaxy S8
- Monument Valley 2 finally launches on Android for $4.99
- Broadcom is trying to take over Qualcomm in $130 billion mega-deal
- Google Pixel 2 November update addresses the device’s biggest problems
- Google Assistant can finally recognize songs
- The mythical unicorn that is the Saygus V2 pays the FCC a visit
- Bixby button can now be fully disabled on Galaxy S8, S8 Plus, and Note 8
- Snapchat for Android is getting a major redesign
- Telltale Games cuts 25 percent of its employees in major restructuring
- Google Assistant finally gains Allo’s handy subscriptions feature
From our network
- Sonos One review [SoundGuys.com]
- Best selfie drones – look up and smile [DroneRush.com]
- HTC teams up with Logitech to help create VR keyboards for the Vive [VRSource.com]
Powered by WPeMatico